Thursday, January 24, 2013

Faith and obedience

Casa Gemma
Hearing the voice of God is very important in the walk and growth of every Christian. When Jesus speaks a new vision to us we have to be obedient and have the faith to live that vision. The first step is for us to be obedient to the voice of Jesus. This takes faith in knowing it is Jesus speaking and that He will make the way for us. I can remember the first time Jesus start speaking to me about building Casa Gemma, I did not have the faith to buy the land for the house. Jesus kept on speaking this vision to me of building a home for fifteen children. Eventually, one day I stirred my faith and went to look for land. Jesus waited for this step of obedience from me and He were faithful by supplying everything we need to buy the land. Many days I do not have the faith for the building of Casa Gemma, but Jesus stays faithful. Casa Gemma is build to roof high and we believe that Jesus will supply everything we need to complete Casa Gemma. What is Jesus saying to you today, are you willing to obedient and step out in faith to walk the dream He has for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment