Thursday, September 27, 2012

Worship

Chris Tomlin
Last night I wished I was in Centurion to see Chris Tomlin one of my favorite worship leaders. It also made me wonder if I was wanting to and see him or to experience worshipping Jesus. What if a worship-leader from a local church was leading the worship would we still fill up a stadium? So many times I heard that the worship was not good the morning after a church service. The drummer was off the beat, the worship leaders vocals is not the best or the song choices was not good. I ask myself when we worship Jesus, how can that not be good? Worship is a personal experience between you and Jesus, this can never be bad. The problem is not Chris Tomlin's, I know he is a anointed worship leader that loves Jesus, the problem lies with us when we start going to worship events because of the person that leads it. Then we also start giving that person the glory for being such a wonderful worship leader. In everything we do we should give God the glory, all our worship should be to see God glorified. It is not about us feeling good it is about us laying down everything and worshipping God for who He is. This should never be depended on the person leading the worship. Still in writing all this I would have loved to worship Jesus with Chris Tomlin last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment